Interested in playing baseball in college?

Then join Club Baseball! We'll be holding our first practice this Tuesday 9/13 @ 8PM in Leverone Fieldhouse in anticipation of our first games this weekend. No matter your experience, we'd love to see you tomorrow night.

Club Baseball practices twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thrusdays, at 8PM. We play a competitive schedule in the fall against other schools in the New England Club Baseball Association.

Email [log in to unmask] if you want more information. Hope to see you tomorrow at 8PM!