CORDS +
DOG DAY
9 PM
Fahey McLane

Start your fall off the right way with the Cords' first show of the term!  Whether you made it to the showcase and are hungry for more, or missed the show and want to see what college a cappella is all about, tonight is one you won't want to miss.

The Cords are performing tonight at 9 pm in the Fahey McLane first floor common room.  You'll be serenaded by some of our favorite songs, as well as treated to a performance from the Dog Day Players, Dartmouth's illustrious long form improv comedy group.

We will also be hosting an OPEN REHEARSAL tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 9 pm in the ground floor of Cutter-Shabazz.  There we will teach you one of our songs and give you a feel for the group and how we rehearse.

But...but...who are the Cords? The Cords are one of Dartmouth's premiere all-male a cappella groups that share a passion for good music, good times, and of course, corduroy.  Each winter they go on tour, pleasing audiences across the country with their performances as well as their trademark style.  They also professionally record their newest songs each spring, and will be releasing a new album later this fall!

Come cut loose tonight - good times guaranteed.