Do you like free dinners from Tuk Tuk Thai?
Do you want to get to know professors?
Do you want to have discussions over Morano Gelato?

Do you want to attend HOP performances, see films, and get outside?

Join the Thought Project listserv!

We are a Living Learning Community in McLaughlin, and we have many events open to campus. Attached find our schedule of student-faculty dinners for the term.

If you want to meet members of our leadership team and learn more about how you can get involved, come to our informational meeting tonight (Wednesday 9/14) from 9 to 9:30PM in Baker 158.

Sign up for our listserv here: <https://goo.gl/forms/BbATUpCqc9R7AYcS2> https://goo.gl/forms/kLSPz7unr3m0vt4d2!