"Telling My Story on Campus" (TMS) is a platform to address and reflect upon visible and invisible walls that divide the campus in a dialogical and experiential way.

Our program moves its participants (including attendees of our final performance) to better understand their peers, and foster a community of greater awareness, communication, and inclusivity. Our final performance this term focuses on Race at Dartmouth, and will be a culmination of our insights from communing with each other throughout this term. We hope what we've learned about ourselves and each other will impress upon you, and encourage further thought, conversation, and action.

This event is open to the whole Dartmouth Community. For any accessibility needs or questions please reach out to: Professor Pati Hernandez or Brooke M. Hilliard ‘18

*Supported by the Provost Office and by DCAL*