CALLING ALL MUSIC MAKERS!
Throughout the year, many student organizations and departments host events that benefit from the great talents of our student body. In addition to the many events Collis and student activities groups put on, event planners from departments around the College often contact the Collis Center seeking contact information or suggestions for musicians.

If you are interested in performing, and sometimes getting PAID for it, please fill out this FORM:https://goo.gl/forms/w9Xj4cczjAeyrfip2
goo.gl
CALLING ALL MUSIC MAKERS. Do you play music? Sing? DJ? Is it something you'd be willing to do in front of people? There are numerous events throughout the year that need (and sometimes pay) student musicians -- we'd love to have your contact info to reach out.