EL CAFÉ DE LOS MIÉRCOLES

coffee loop infinite cinema 4d

You would like to chat in Spanish? Do you want to broaden your knowledge about the countries where Spanish is spoken or share your experiences growing up, living or traveling in these amazing places?

The Department of Spanish and Portuguese at Dartmouth invites you to come over "La casa",every Wednesday of the summer term from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm to have some coffee and snacks while we share our experiences exploring this language.

Where La casa is located?  42 College St.

For more information contact Maria Luisa at: [log in to unmask]

Ven a la casa a relajarte y charlar.

¡Te esperamos!