Hello Dartmouth Community,

This evening Dartmouth's IFC will be sponsoring a health and wellness event for the campus at Alpha Chi Alpha Fraternity. Through much arduous research and diligence the Casual Thursday Institute for Comedic Research, learned that "laughter, comedy, and good times" (Eisner, Ernst, and Schnell 172) can contribute to the betterment of not only "the self but a community at whole" (Eisner, Ernst, and Schnell 156).

So we, the CTICR, invite you, the worn-down-just-finished-midterms-starting-to-dread-finals Dartmouth students, to one of our sessions this evening. The talented and hilarious Sandy's Orchestra, the newest program within the CTICR, will be performing just for you before returning back to their work trying to determine how to spread the results of their research to more people .

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

C. Lehan

Director of the CTICR

Assistant Director of Sandy's Orchestra