**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and
Green Groups Directorate

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY

HANOVER FARMERS MARKET, 3-6pm, The Green

Join vendors from all over the Upper Valley and purchase fresh produce, cheese, bread, fruit, and more!

SLC COOKOUT + PUBS, 5-7pm, Lawn outside the Sustainable Living Center

Do you need a bike-tune up? Do you love food? What about all of the above? Come to the Sustainable Living Center lawn on Wednesday for a delicious free meal and a Pop-Up Bike Shop (a few dollars for quick repairs from our mechanics)

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY

MAPLE SYRUP TASTING AND RESEARCH PRESENTATION, 9:45am, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Head out to the farm to satisfy your sweet tooth and thirst for knowledge all at once! Rides will be leaving from behind Robo at 9:30am.

OFFICE HOURS, 12-2pm, Robo 108 (or between Collis and Robo if it's sunny!)
Want to get involved with sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office Hours every week on Thursdays!

FARM OPEN HOURS + PERMACULTURE INFO SESSION, 2-6pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Come visit us at the farm any time between 2-6pm on Thursday! Come learn about permaculture at the farm, help out with weeding, study in our Barn (we have wifi!), or simply frolic through our fields!

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY

HARVEST WORKDAY, 9-11am, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Have you ever plucked cherry tomatoes fresh from the vine? Do you love arranging flowers? Come out to help us harvest fresh organic veggies and flowers for Collis Farm Stand! (There will not be any rides leaving from behind Robo, but you can bike, carpool, or walk!)

COLLIS FARM STAND, 3-4:30pm, Collis Cafe
Shop for fresh produce from the Dartmouth Organic Farm & other local farms along with cured meats, cheese, cut flowers, berries, baked goods, honey, syrup, yogurt, eggs, and more from local producers & farmers with your DBA!

JAM-MAKING WORKSHOP, 3:30-5pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join us for a black currant jam making workshop at the farm this Friday! Rides will be leaving from behind Robo at 3:25. Take home a jar of jam and a lifetime of memories!

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
NORWICH FARMERS MARKET, 9-1pm, Rt. 5 South, Norwich, VT

Enjoy the fresh produce and products at the Norwich Farmer's Market! Located 1.5 miles south of exit 12 of 1-91 right past King Arthur Flour!