Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

On behalf of Summer Christian Fellowship...

we'd like to invite you to join us later today for

LARGE GROUP

FRIDAY 7/29 [TODAY]

Join the Christian community in worship and fellowship! We will be hearing from Prof. Sunny Nam of the Music Department, who is faculty advisor to Agape Christian Fellowship. We would love to have you!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23:6 (ESV)

Christ is risen!