Interested in Food? Politics? Public health? Social justice? The environment? Confused about how all of these things can be relevant at the same time? Then come out to the Dartmouth Organic Farm TODAY from 5:30-7:30PM for some delicious, homemade wood-fired pizza and some exhilarating discussion! Make your own pizza and learn about the importance of food policy reform here at Dartmouth and in the political system.

Please RSVP through the google form ASAP: http://goo.gl/forms/XKKZUlZulCpevUJX2

Who we are and why we care: Growing Change is a farm-to-school education group that teaches local elementary school students about how and where food grows, sustainability, and healthy eating. As educators, we have become increasingly frustrated with the incongruence between what we teach our students about nutrition and the dominant agricultural system that makes it difficult for consumers to balance their plates. With a grant from the Plate of the Union, we are taking action to increase awareness about the flaws of our food system.