Error during command authentication.

Join us Tuesday, July 19th from 6 - 7 pm in Kemeny 008 for an Interview Workshop with Monique Kasmari from McKinsey & Company. Now that we're phasing into the interview chapter of the recruiting process, you'll want to hear preparation tips and pointers on both the behavioral and the case interview.

All are welcome! No previous involvement with WIB is necessary—just an interest in corporate recruiting this Summer. And there will be pizza.

TUESDAY, JULY 19

6 - 7 PM

KEMENY 008

**All genders, years, and majors welcome**

Check out our website for a calendar of termly events!