With an extremely close presidential race here in New Hampshire and the most watched Senate race in the country at stake, we need all the help we can get knocking doors in Hanover to get out the vote!

Join us this Saturday, July 16th in Collis Cafe at noon to knock doors around Hanover for Democrats up and down the ticket!

We know that in person conversations are the best way to get out the vote, and we need to start having them now if we're going to win this November.

RSVP to Maddie Abbott '15 at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Charlie Blatt '18 at [log in to unmask]

[cid:c2e25e6b-5680-494c-b136-23682184d0d6]

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*