Greetings, friends!

There will be NO midweek Eucharist services for the rest of July and August, but they will resume in September!

Since today is supposed to nice and toasty, and the next few are supposed to be rater damp and dreary, I thought that Wednesday Night Dinner should feature the grill! Tonight for dinner at 6, we'll be having grilled burgers (or veggie burgers) on homemade buns, homemade garlic fries, salad, and homemade ice cream for dessert!

Come join us for a great summer meal, good conversation, and a break from the hectic Dartmouth week.

All are welcome-- no exceptions.

Pax,

Ethan