Interested in telecom, media and technology (TMT)? If so, Altman Vilandrie & Company has some exciting opportunities we’d like to share with you. We are a boutique strategy consulting firm that uses technology and data to deliver actionable results to our clients in the TMT industries. We are hosting an on-campus info session and welcome you to come meet some of our employees to learn more about our firm, strategy consulting and our unique industry focus.

Altman Vilandrie & Company Information Session

Tuesday, July 12

8-9:30pm

Hanover Inn - Ford Sayre/Brewster Room

All students are welcome to attend, we’ll be discussing both internship and full-time opportunities. Dress code is campus casual. Refreshments will be served.

Hope to see you in July!

-AV&Co. Dartmouth Recruiting Team