Greetings, friends, and welcome to 16X!

Sophomore summer can be a great time to get plugged in with the ECM if you've been meaning to but haven't yet. We'd love to see you!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist today in the Edgerton House chapel. This half hour service is a great break from the hectic Dartmouth week, and includes Scripture readings, prayer, preaching, and the reception of Communion. All are welcome to receive the Sacrament at our altar.

Tonight at 6pm, also at Edgerton House, we'll share in our weekly dinner. On the menu will be penne rustica (penne pasta in a gratinata cream sauce), salad, fresh bread, and homemade tiramisu for dessert!

We hope you'll join us for either or both of these events.

All are welcome at Edgerton House; no exceptions.

Pax,
Ethan Falleur, '16
Campus Coordinator