Hi friends!

Tonight we'll be hosting our first Theology on Tap of 16X.  I'd like to kick off the term with some reflection on the role that the wilderness plays in our lives, spiritually and otherwise.

Discussion questions may include:

-Is the wilderness a place of discovery?  What sorts of things can we discover there?

-Why does the wilderness inspire fear?  Awe?

-Should the wilderness be conserved in the modern age?

-What is wilderness?  Have we been imagining it all along?

Join us at the Canoe Club tonight at 9pm for discussion over free garlic fries and drinks.  See you there!

Peace,

Peter