Join us Monday, June 27th from 6-7 pm in Kemeny 006 for an overview of the corporate recruiting process, including the recruiting timeline, the different components of recruiting such as corporate info sessions, resume and cover drop and interviewing, networking, and useful resources to provide information and support throughout the process. We will also take you through the new Dartboard system so that you are aware of all upcoming deadlines and can start registering for events.

All are welcome! No previous involvement with WIB is necessary—just an interest in corporate recruiting this Summer. And there will be pizza!

MONDAY, JUNE 27

6 - 7 PM

KEMENY 006

**All genders, years, and majors welcome**

Check out our website for a calendar of termly events!