Do you like to run?

Do you think you might possibly like to run?

Did you play a sport in high school but now you don't so much?

Have you been planning to go on a run “tomorrow” since freshman fall?

SUMMER DERT IS HERE TO HELP.

We'll be meeting on TUESDAY AT 9:00PM in Robo Basement for information about practices and events this term. Come say hi!

DERT is a group of runners of all abilities that meet to run four days a week. We run all different distances and paces. We have people who are serious marathoners and people who just like to jog around Occom once a month.

If you run by yourself anyway, you'll have way more fun with company.

Science says running makes you happy. Don’t let science down. Come run.

FAQ:

Q: I'm too slow.