On behalf of the Christian community at Dartmouth, we are excited to announce

SUMMER CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP 16X,

an interfellowship community centered around Christ.

FIRST LARGE GROUP

FRIDAY 6/24 [TODAY]

7 pm, Sarner Underground

Please join us for a time of worship, prayer, and fellowship, and get to know your Christian brothers and sisters on campus! Whether you've attended church for your whole life or are just interested in seeing what Christianity is about, we'd love to see you there!

Then join us afterward for ...

16X KICK-OFF BONFIRE

9:30 pm

@ that space between Rocky and Beta

it's gonna be lit [with the Spirit] [also literally]

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:11-12 (ESV)