Hi Everyone!

For our last Theology on Tap of the term tonight, Liz Treacy will be leading a discussion on the interplay between religion and forms of knowledge and understanding!

Discussion questions may include:

- Is identity a form of knowledge?

-Is knowledge subjective?

- Can one ever really know the experiences of others?  If so, to what extent is it appropriate to be able to claim to do so?

- How do these questions fit into our attempts to understand people of different backgrounds?

-How can we practice empathy without making assumptions? How do we not project our own experiences and feelings and thoughts onto others?

Join us tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club for discussion over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!

Peace,

Marielle