Alpha Theta Presents

Bubble Tea Mellows by Danny Kim and Blank Slate
[cid:8c608a29-34e0-4864-b1e7-4c79e585b4c5]
Classic Milk Tea, Jasmine Milk Tea, and KAF Mousse Cakes!

Last Mellows of the Term, you don't want to miss out!
10 PM Tonight

Alpha Theta is a gender-inclusive house, meaning membership is open to anyone, regardless of gender. Every Thursday at 10, we host "Mellows," an open-to-campus event featuring a different hxamemade dessert prepared by one of our members.

We're located at 33 N. Main St., the white house two doors north of Kemeny/Haldeman.