Hello everyone!

For our final week of College Libertarians we will be having Government Professor Jason Sorens with us to talk about how he came about libertarianism, and how he applies it to important political issues such as foreign policy, economics, social issues, and so on. We are excited to have him because this is one of a few instances where students can talk to a professor about our political beliefs in a low pressure setting. We encourage everyone to come and have an awesome discusison!

Once again, all opinions are always welcomed and encouraged at College Libertarians and we hope to see you come by! Our meeting will be on Thursday 6PM at Collis 212. There will be free Orient. All thoughts and views are welcomed!

-College Libertarians