Looking to distract yourself from finals? Love subverting institutionalized misogyny? Just want to read something incredibly bizarre?

THEN CHECK OUT THE JACK-O'S NEWEST ISSUE: JQ!

Jackoman's Quarterly: A GQ Parody

None of us want our mothers to read it, and that's an endorsement in itself.

Featuring Content Like:

- SURPRISE! WE RANKED SOME FEMALES!

- HOW TO NEG HER INTO GETTING THAT MASTER'S DEGREE

- GETTING SWOLE FOR GIMPSUIT SEASON

Inspired by men, powered by the small gaggle of nerds on the Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern.

LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU WANT A PRINT ISSUE?

Be sure to check the library during finals! We'll be distributing throughout the week - limited copies available!

Please. Validate us. Tell your friends.

Love,

Kelsey, Jacob, Drew & our unnamed crew of peons.