AIRES // SENIOR SHOW // 11:15 PM // WEDNESDAY // SIGMA DELT // 11:15 PM // SENIOR SHOW // AIRES

AIRES
SENIOR SHOW
SIGMA DELT
TOMORROW
11:15PM

FEATURING THE 2016 SENAIRES:

Nikhil "Djenko" Arora '16
Mike "Keeno" Boyas '16
Brian "Nyro" Chalif '16
David "Moco" Clossey '16
Siddharth "Pixo" Hiregowdara '16

Nonetheless, the time has come. Even I can't believe it. Visualizing it now, I am just already beginning to tear up. End of an era really. Regardless, it's the Aires senior show, this Wednesday at 11:15 at Sigma Delt. Going to have to try and finish penning (typing?) this email before my tears inevitably waterlog and fry my computer. Oh but where to start? Nyro (ummm...Brian sorry)!!! Nougaty dulcet bass, obnoxious snapchat grin, unwavering loyalty to wearing pajamas to class...by the end of the night, you're going to wish he was Your Man. And Oh What A Night we are going to spend with the illustrious, elusive, formidable David Clossey. Given, he is intimidating, but I promise that when he bites (yeah. He does. It's weird) he can just patch you up with his EMT guru skillz. I am quite sure you are going to require some medical service anyway after the beanie-adorned Nikhil "My Jawline Is Even More Chiseled Than My Pectorals" Arora leaves your heart a wreck after dabbling in the arcane arts known as the Neon Trees. Voracious colleagues, fear not! Enigmatic as always, Siddharth "The Mustache Man" "Steve" Hiregowdra will pick you right up with some Happy tunes that will leave you yearning for just more one hit. You are in luck, however. Our very own Mike Boyas, the cheeky Pittsburgh native with an odd obsession for Jason Mraz/Hunter Hayes collabs, will quickly supply with a number that is sure to leave even the hardiest Dartmouth student in Stitches. Up and out the door you must rush this coming Wednesday. Unto to Sigma Delt, as the clock strikes 11, you must head. Prepare yourselves for the show of the year, nay...the cent-aire-y (okay yeah that's a stretch but what's done is done).

For those of you who made it this far and didn't delete this email as soon as you saw the subject line, as I would probs done tbh, go back and read the first letter of first letter of each sentence to claim your prize. Congrats, I guess?