Toastie: (noun) \'to-ste \ a delicious toasted sandwich, traditionally filled with cheese or Nutella

[https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13235315_1228321147192459_5718416713559161853_o.jpg]

Want to get a free sandwich?
Do you want it hand-delivered directly to you?
AWESOME!
The Dartmouth Apologia (Dartmouth's journal of Christian thought) and Dartmouth Christian Fellowships want to give it to you!

Just send a text to (470) 344-3761 with...
1) ANY question about Christianity, God, Jesus, etc. We will do our best to respond to your question when we deliver your sandwich!
2) Flavor choice: cheese or nutella.
3) Your location (where on campus to deliver - sorry! no off campus deliveries)

[https://media1.giphy.com/media/10EdAeC6QJjnmo/200.gif]

[https://media0.giphy.com/media/yO5ePujNLWPPq/200.gif]

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
SEE YOU SATURDAY!