Walk to fight suicide: Join thousands of students across the country raising money to bring mental health conditions out of the darkness.

WHAT: DARTMOUTH COLLEGE CAMPUS WALK
WHEN: MAY 21st, 2016
WHERE: GEISEL MEDICAL SCHOOL, LYME RD.

This year, you can make a difference in the fight against suicide. We invite you to take part in this year's Out of the Darkness Walk to benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

This walk has the potential to be an incredible event.
By creating or joining a team (or registering as an individual walker) you'll join the effort to raise awareness and funds that allow the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to invest in new research, create educational programs, advocate for public policy, and support survivors of suicide loss.

On the day of the event, check-in will begin at 8:30am, and the walk itself will start at 9am from the Life Sciences Center. Lou's has generously offered to provide coffee and pastries for everyone who participates in the walk, and there will also be a raffle for prizes from local businesses including My Brigadeiro and Mighty Yoga!

Click here to make a donation or create a team:
And RSVP to the Facebook event here!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions.