Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi all!

The transit of Mercury is this Monday! Mercury will be crossing in front of the sun from our point of view, and we will be able to see its outline!

This is an incredibly exciting astronomical event and, as such, the Dartmouth Public Observing will be holding an observing session on the green.

Observing starts at 10:00am and ends at 1:00pm.

See you at this rare and spectacular astronomical event!

DPS