Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Want a unique living experience for summer term?
Searching for an alternative to Greek life,
but still looking for a solid community?
Consider living at AMARNA!

We are a student society dedicated to inclusivity, solidarity, and community living.
Members and boarders alike share our cozy den with a TV, our full kitchen with communal cooking supplies, and our outdoor fire pit! Everyone is welcome at our weekly dinners with professors, and our chill parties on the weekends!

Although anyone can ask to join the house at any of our open-to-campus events,
you don't have to be a member to live here. We welcome everyone!

Whether you're looking for late-night intellectual conversation, a solid community, or a place to just relax and have fun, we're the place to be!

Plus! We're really close to the GYM and the East Wheelock Snack Bar, so you can get your GYM on while you get your SNACK on!!!

We have many spacious singles and doubles,
so grab your friends and blitz back to find out more or to schedule a tour of the house!

AMARNA
23 East Wheelock Street
Not a house, a home.