Students for Education Reform invites you to attend the Department of Education's Spring Speaker Event on Monday, May 16th!

Daniel Willingham, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, is the invited Spring speaker for the Department of Education. Dan is interested in applying findings from cognitive psychology and neuroscience to K-12 education, and therefore his work is relevant to the challenges we face every day in our classrooms. He is a popular and dynamic speaker who will be interested in hearing about what works in your schools and in the teacher education program at Dartmouth and may have some advice on improving our approach.

Dan's talk is at 4pm on  Monday, May 16th in B03 Moore Hall, titled "What Should Teachers Learn of the Basic Science of Psychology, and How Should They Learn It?”

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth