Hello Dartmouth!

LODGE OPENING WEEKEND is almost here: Saturday, April 30th!!!!

Please come help us do the last remaining tasks before we open for business on Sunday!

We ask that volunteers show up at 10 am (if you can't make it that early, we will still gladly take help later in the day). We will be working all day, with a break for lunch and then Lodge dinner served around 6:30 pm.

Hot lunch, dinner, overnight, and breakfast Sunday morning are all FREE for volunteers - but we still need you to make a reservation.
Please call us (603)764-5858 to let us know numbers and dietary restrictions for your group!

We recommend bringing work clothes that you don't mind getting dirty and are appropriate for the weather (early May on Moosilauke is cold!). If you want to stay the night, bring a sleeping bag, etc. or let us know if you'd like us to provide you with linens.

Lodgelove,
Spring Crew 2016

--
In-Season