Come join us TODAY at 7:30 pm in the meditation room in basement North Fairbanks (the building with a green door that is attached to/on the side of Tucker)!

During today's meeting, we will do a guided meditation, and then have a discussion about the roles mindfulness can take in your day-to-day life.

Come to meditate, meet and help shape a new community of mindful people, drink tea, and learn what DSMG is all about. We are open to complete mindfulness beginners, experienced meditators, and everyone in between!

?