Apply to facilitate the 2016-2017 Dartmouth Leadership Attitudes and Behaviors Program, co-sponsored by the Rockefeller Center and the Collis Center, and make a lasting impact on the Dartmouth community. D-LAB allows first-year students to engage in reflections and dialogues about how their values interact with their environment, inform who they are striving to be, and influence their behaviors. You will hone your facilitation skills and lead first-years to grow as both students and community members.

Facilitator commitment will include the following:

  *   Fall Term: six 2-hour training sessions (with dinner before) that will prepare you as a team to lead discussions.
  *   Winter Term: you will facilitate six 1.5-hour sessions (with dinner before) for first-year students.

The deadline to apply is Sunday May 1, at midnight. You can apply here<https://form.jotform.com/60326367982968>.

We hope you will join us in our commitment to help first-year students make the most of their Dartmouth experience and look forward to reading your application!

Best,

The Dartmouth L.A.B. Team

Austin Boral '16

Sarah Waltcher '16

Deep Singh '17

Emily Robertson '18

Sara Harris '18

Robin Frye, Program Officer for Co-Curricular Programs, Rockefeller Center

David Pack, Associate Director, Collis Center