RWIT is excited to review the applications we received to join next year’s staff!

We hire from

all class years (except seniors) and all majors

in winter and spring term each year.

RWIT is a free peer tutoring service in Berry 183. We can help you with essays, presentations, research projects, videos, and other types of compositions across all disciplines. Visit http://dartmouth.edu/rwit to learn more, or book an appointment at http://rwit.dartmouth.edu.

If you have any questions about our hiring process or what it is like to work at RWIT, please contact our Chair of Hiring ([log in to unmask]).