TODAY!

The first College Democrats general meeting of the term!

[cid:76b73b2d-61ca-4aee-9049-edfff17974fb]

Haldeman 031, at 6:30pm!

In the spirit of 4/20, we'll be discussing the legalization of marijuana over pizza, of course!

[cid:c6f78c2b-0ee9-4607-93fb-aef9a4c78c50]

Yes, we did! Come satisfy your... cravings.

[cid:6997d4b7-8d90-4870-8a8d-c47b2b535b47]

Well, in case your memory is a little hazy, let me remind you again:

Wednesday 4/20, Haldeman 031, 6:30pm!

***Bonus***

Field director for the campaign of NH Congresswoman Anne McLane Kuster, D'78, will be stopping by to talk about campaigning and internships! (see attached document)

*Please note, the Kuster campaign is not involved with the dinner discussion. Rather, a representative from the campaign is simply stopping by to share campaign strategies and opportunities with our group.

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com/>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*