*Apply to the Palaeopitus Senior Society*

The Palaeopitus Senior Society is twenty-one members selected in their junior year on the basis of their demonstrated dedication to improving the College. Though Palaeopitus is classified as a senior society, membership is public knowledge, which allows us to have a significantly larger impact on the campus. We also operate under the Dean of the College rather than ORL (unlike other senior societies), so our membership can and often does overlap with other societies.

This year, Palaeopitus held weekly discussions with administrators, faculty, and staff in order to increase communication and transparency regarding issues that affect students. We addressed a wide array of academic, cultural, and social-life initiatives throughout the year, and our many small projects included a recent town-hall meeting with senior administrators to discuss the nascent diversity and inclusion plan. To learn more, read about our mission and history on our website<http://dgd.dartmouth.edu/group/390>.

If you are interested in applying, please fill out the attached application and e-mail it to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Wednesday, April 20 at 11:59 p.m.

* Aniksha Balamurugan * Hui Cheng * John Comerci * Frank Cunningham * Kirk Davis *
* Nathaniel Goss * Zac Hardwick * Shaggy Herur * Felipe Jaramillo * Charlotte Kama'i *
*Katie McKay * Deidra Nesbeth * Victoria Nevel * Daniela Pelaez * Daniel Reitsch * Tyler Rivera * *Robert Scales * Mac Simonson * Jordyn Turner * Sarah Waltcher *