Make sure you guys come out today for Student Wellness Center's Men's Forum co-sponsored by, your very own, Men of Color Alliance.

When?

Today! (Tuesday) 5:00-6:00

Where

Collis 303

Continue to read below the dotted line for more info, regarding the Men's Forum.
Hope to see you guys tomorrow...

Hi Everyone!
The Student Wellness Center and various students have teamed up to install a Men’s Forum!

I know what you’re thinking: boring, ubiquitous and fruitless yammering of self-righteous dudes talking to other self-righteous dudes BUT we are Not your average Men’s Forum! As such, we hope to engage men from ALL PARTS OF CAMPUS and have women’s voices occasionally present as well.
To kick off this discussion and activity based group, we will be hosting a 4-week workshop catered by Salt Hill Pub and more!
Of course, we are Not your average Men’s Forum! so our workshops will be above average too!
                                                From 5-6, each week in Haldeman 031
4/12 Week 1: The Manly Man; embracing and acknowledging our culture and ideas of self for                  what they are via discussion of “The Manly Man”, complete with short film viewings and popcorn

4/19 Week 2: MAV, Men And Violence: Second Coming; you thought you knew MAV but nah bruh, there’s levels to this

4/26 Week 3: deConstruction Worker; a session about who’s the real man and working from home (background dancing courtesy of Fifth Harmony)

5/3 Week 4: The Feminist Man: Manhood Unchained; if you thought it sounded like Django unchained, here’s a cookie, you were right. So come and see what’s in store!!

--MoCA