To all interested undergraduate students,

Every spring, the Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault (SPCSA) accepts new members to join the committee. The three question application is attached to this email and is due by Monday, April 18th at midnight. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any current SPCSA members with questions.

The purpose of SPCSA is to serve as an intermediary between students and the larger Dartmouth community, including the administration, faculty, staff, and alumni of the College. One of the main functions of SPCSA is to plan and implement cross-campus initiatives to address sexual violence, including advising the administration and student groups about sexual assault; engaging faculty; promoting community-wide programs; and releasing recommendations to improve College protocols, policies, and programs. We also aim to enhance the effectiveness of and communication between other working groups and individuals.

We look forward to reviewing your applications.

Sincerely,

SPCSA

Katherine McAvoy

Gabby Bozarth