Sincerity. Loyalty. Unity
Sisterhood. Academic Excellence. Leadership. Service to the Community.Cultural Enrichment.
*We are Latina-based, NOT Latina-exclusive and promote a very diverse Sisterhood*
*This event is geared towards women of ALL Classes, '19s welcome!*

The first Latina-based sorority on Dartmouth's campus, Sigma Lambda Upsilon has served the Latinx community since 2003. We pride ourselves on uplifting traditionally marginalized groups and seek to serve as a voice and means for empowerment. Since 1987, the Hermandad (Sisterhood) has been an outlet for professional development and personal growth to its members and serving constituents.

 Sunday April 17th
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Rocky 209

For more information visit: