Come join us TODAY at 7:30 pm in
 the meditation room in basement North Fairbanks (the building with a green door that is attached to/on the side of Tucker)!

During today's meeting, we will do a guided meditation, and then have a discussion about the roles mindfulness can take in your day-to-day life.

Come to meditate, meet and help shape a new community of mindful people, drink tea, and learn what DSMG is all about. We are open to complete mindfulness beginners, experienced meditators, and everyone in between!

Did you know that mindfulness training, in addition to increasing general awareness and attention to the present moment, has been proven to strengthen the immune system and physiological responses to stress? To improve social relationships? To decrease stress, depression, and anxiety at the same time that it increases well-being and happiness? To improve focus, attention, and memory?