We are having the 1st class of the term!

Because of the surplus of tutees compared to the number of tutors we have, we cannot have 1:1s this term. We're going to start having have small classes divided into different levels. We want everyone who signed up to have the opportunity to learn.

With that, we will have weekly Friday classes from now till the end of the term. Try to come to every class we have cumulative lesson plans and we'll also be making a play to maybe star in the KSA's Korean Culture Night Drama as cameos!

When: 4-5pm This Friday 4/22

Where: Meet at Novack

What: Classes will be divided and separated into Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. If you just want to learn how to read, there will be an additional Reading Class. 30 minutes of the class will be based on grammar and 15 minutes will be Interactive and Fun! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED

See you there!

You're receiving this message because you're a subscribed member of the Tutors 15F group.
[log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=conversations">View group conversations | [log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=files"> View group files | [log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=unsubscribe"> Unsubscribe