It's happening again:

A thoughtful debate between two strong, liberal candidates about the real issues.

Come join the College Democrats for our first event of 16S.

Thursday night, 4/14, we will be hosting a debate watch party in Rocky 002.

The debate begins at 9pm. Popcorn and good company provided.

All political beliefs welcome!

RSVP & SHARE our Facebook event (optional): https://www.facebook.com/events/1588451334804079/

Also, come find out what other events Dartmouth College Democrats has planned for this term!

Hint: internship opportunities with Congresswoman Kuster (Dartmouth '78), discussion on legalization of marijuana, voter registration drive, etc!

Please note that Dartmouth College Democrats does not endorse primary candidates.

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*