?Had enough of winter?

Can't wait to get outside and enjoy the sunshine?

Go on a DOC trip this weekend!

?Blitz leaders with DASH and dietary restrictions to sign up!

** Scroll down for sub club meeting times**

Cabin and Trail

What:      EPIC Heeler Overnight at Nunnemacher
When:        7:00 PM on Friday - 10:00 AM on Saturday
Why:         We will be hiking 3/4 of a mile to the cabin, talking/playing games/sleeping, with an optional sunrike up Holt's Ledge the next morning (feat. pancakes when we return!)
Leaders:         Rosie Mahoney and Molly Ryan
Cost:       $1 ONLY!!!!!!
Blitz:        [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

What: Mt Ascutney Hike!
When: Saturday 10AM - 4PM (max)
Why: Beautiful, moderate 7ish mile hike, great mountains, great hikes, great views, great people.
Cost: $6 DOC, $8 Not-yet DOC
Blitz me!  [log in to unmask] or Katie Hake

Dartmouth Organic Farm

What: Open Work Day
When: Thursday 4-6pm, rides leave behind Robo at 3:50pm

Why: Get outside and help out at the farm! Breathe some fresh air and meet cool people! Rides leaving behind Robo at 3:50pm.

Looking for other ways to get involved? Attend one of our sub club meetings:

Monday

Ledyard Canoe Club meetings @ 9pm Robo basement

Cabin & Trail meetings @ 10pm Robo basement

?Tuesday