Thank you all for participating in #DoBetterDartmouth this past week!

By spreading buzz, reading up on the issue, or attending events you've helped create a serious dialogue on our campus.

Now it's time to act!

Sign this petition to push our administration to make this goal a reality.

https://www.change.org/p/phil-hanlon-mandated-inclusivity-and-diversity-education-at-dartmouth-college?recruiter=405930056&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

www.change.org
According to the school mission statement, Dartmouth College prepares the most promising students “for a lifetime of learning and responsible leadership” through its core values. The core values claim that the school, “embraces diversity with the knowledge that is significantly enhances the quality...