Hello!

The application deadline for our Consulting Career Trek is tomorrow (Tuesday April 12th) at 11:59PM
Make sure to register here if you're interested!

The Thayer Consulting Club is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the first Thayer Consulting Career Trek to Boston. This is a great chance for you to interact with consulting firms, learn more about their work, and network with the consultants! The details of the trek are below.

Date: April 28th - 29th, 2016

Location: Boston, MA

Eligible applicants: All non-MBA students

Firms:

Lunch will be provided on both days. Your costs will be:
  • Transportation fee.
  • One night at a hotel in Boston (or stay with a friend)

Deadline to Apply: April 12th at 11:59PM.

We look forward to your participation. You will be contacted by TCC Board members for interviews after the application deadline. Feel free to email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions!

Best,
-Your TCC Board