Tuesday, April 12th at 6:30PM

Wheeler 2nd Floor Common Room

Dinner with Professor Andrew Friedland

Andrew Friedland is the Richard and Jane Pearl Professor in Environmental Studies and a faculty member in the Environmental Studies Program at Dartmouth. He teaches courses in environmental science, energy, forest biogeochemistry, global change and soil science. Professor Friedland has studied the effects of air pollution on high-elevation forests of the northeastern United States and the impact of increased demand for wood as a fuel, and the subsequent effect on carbon storage in forest soils. He has been on the faculty at Dartmouth since 1987 and is the lead author of three introductory environmental science textbooks.

Come discuss: “If we know sustainability is so important, why aren’t we doing more about it?”

RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Organized by the Thought Project Living Learning Community and sponsored by the DOC Environmental Studies Division.

The Thought Project is a Living Learning Community in Wheeler Hall. Each week, we host a Food for Thought dinner with a faculty member and a variety of social events.

Visit our website at www.dartmouththoughtproject.com.

www.dartmouththoughtproject.com
A vibrant, diverse Living Learning Community of students committed to exploring ideas and cultures different from their own.