Dear Campus,

Please note Joseph “Joby” Bernstein’s name was misspelt on our previous e-mail

Best,
EPAC

On Apr 9, 2016, at 12:40 PM, Elections Planning and Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

EPAC would like to announce the official candidate list for the 2016 Elections:

Student Body President
Joey Bernstein ‘17
Sean Cann ‘17
Aaron Cheese ‘18
Nicholas Harrington ‘17
Ben Packer ‘17
Shivang Sethi ‘17
Matthew Zubrow ‘17

Student Body Vice-President
Kevin Brotman ‘17
Nathan Busam ‘17
Sarah (Sally) Portman ‘17
Menaka Reddy ‘18
Timo Vaimann ‘17

2017 Class Council President
Dillon Rich ‘17
Elizabeth Schricker ‘17

2017 Class Council Vice-President
Abena Frempong ‘17
Andrew Goldfarb ‘17

2018 Class Council
Toryima Asom ‘18

2019 Class Council
Hanting Guo ‘19
Josephine Kalshoven ‘19
Danny Li ‘19

Committee on Standards/Organizational Adjudication Committee (COS/OAC)
Morgan Corley ‘18
Oliver Edelsen ‘18
Daniel Lee ‘17
Ian Whitney ‘18

We remind candidates that campaigning cannot begin until 12:00am, Sunday, April 10th

Sincerely,
2016 EPAC Board:
Derek Whang ‘17 (Chair)
Chi Pham ‘17
Noah Grass ‘17
Noah Samotin ‘17
Garrison Roe ‘18
Juliann Coombs, (Advisor)
Student Life Coordinator and Assistant to the Associate Dean for Student Life

For more information about the election, visit the EPAC website.