During our regular meeting time this Thursday (7:30 pm -8:30 pm), yoga teacher Kyle Kaplan will be leading us all in yoga practice.

This will most likely take place in the meditation room (in the basement of North Fairbanks, the green door on the side of Tucker). But, depending on turnout, we might need to go somewhere else. Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested in participating in yoga on Thursday (non-binding!), so we get an idea of numbers.

Also, this weekend is the Changing Climate, Changing Minds conference, a seminar at Dartmouth where different social critique sources (scientific, spiritual, reflective) will, in presentation and discussion, employ both science and mindfulness to examine climate change in many contexts. Author Terry Tempest Williams will be giving the keynote address, and there will also be presentations by a Zen Buddhist teacher, a climate scientist, and an Episcopalian priest. This is an incredible opportunity, so please check out the details of the event at http://envs.dartmouth.edu/community/sustainability-solutions-caf%C3%A9