Error during command authentication.

Hi Everyone,

Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering will be having our general meeting, Tuesday, April 5th at 8pm in SPANOS, C100.  To get to Spanos, enter through the Cummings entrance of Thayer, go straight into the Great Hall, and there should be a door for C100 or Spanos.  (If you enter through MacLean, turn right, go up the stairs to the Great Hall, and Spanos is on the left of the Great Hall.)

We will be hearing from SafaPani and learning about their project and upcoming trip to Bangladesh!

Also, if you are interested in getting more involved, please continue filling out applications for DHE executive positions. Just follow the link below! Applications are short and due by this Friday (4/8) at 8:00pm.

Link to Executive Application: http://goo.gl/forms/9qja1Rku0l

See you there

Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering
Thayer School of Engineering