Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Want to get in shape, meet cool people, and compete against other colleges in the Northeast?

Come to CLUB SWIM's information session on Tuesday, April 5th (TONIGHT)!!!! It'll be at 7:45 PM in the lobby of Alumni Gym (behind the front desk).

Bring your suit and goggles, because we'll have our first OPEN PRACTICE directly afterward from 8:00-9:45

The open practice is intended to give prospective new members an idea of what the typical practice is like. It's not in any way a commitment to join the team and anyone is welcome. No prior competitive swimming experience required!
Feel free to contact us at the blitz address below, or the coach at [log in to unmask] if you cannot make it or have any questions!

Hope to see you there!

Dartmouth Club Swim Team
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://sites.dartmouth.edu/clubswim