When is it time to withdraw a mechanical ventilator and other intensive care measures?

Can a child keep her medical care secret from her parents?

What if you worry a patient might be a danger to others?

Dr. Tim Lahey,

Health Professions Program faculty director

Tough Calls in the Clinic & at Night in the Hospital

over dinner on Wednesday, April 13th at 6:30 pm

Dr. Lahey is chair of the clinical ethics committee at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, associate professor at Geisel, and an HIV doc at DHMC. He teaches about HIV and other health related topics on campus, and writes at The AtlanticScientific AmericanThe Conversation, and The New York Times among other publications.

Please RSVP using the following URL: http://goo.gl/forms/4PLp8DHSIV

There is limited space, so preference will be given to earlier respondents. We will email out location and dining options when we have the participant list finalized.

This event is organized by the Healthcare Living Learning Community and MEDLIFE.